2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCED PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING - ICAPP
2nd International Conference on Advanced Production and Processing (ICAPP) will take place in Novi Sad, Serbia from 20th to 22nd October 2022., organized by Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad.
2nd International Conference on Advanced Production and Processing (ICAPP) is a comprehensive scientific conference with a focus on advanced research on production and processing in various fields of Technology. ICAPP is established and started in the 2019. at home institution Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, Serbia. 1st ICAPP conference was attended over 300 researchers from 22 countries.
The 2nd ICAPP Conference is devoted to the latest achievements and findings in fields of Technology organized by sections: Food Technology, Biotechnology, Nutraceuticals and Pharmaceuticals, Materials Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Sustainable Development.
The conference main goal is to present and discuss the recent progress and innovations, as well as new scientific breakthroughs and findings, within the conferences topics. Besides, the conference aim is to bring the professionals and people in science together and to initiate the networking, creation of new ideas, joint researches, new projects and innovations.
At the same time with the conference will be held 1st TwiNSol-CECs Workshop “Advance multicompound analyses and novel solutions for protection of environmental resources with contaminants of emerging concern in focus” organized within the Horizon Europe (HE) project TwiNSol-CECs (GA 101059867) as the first open-access project event - read more...
Next 3rd ICAPP will be organized in 2024. at the same institution, Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Conference Dates: 20th and 22nd October 2022
- Deadline for registration and abstract submission: Extended to 15th July 2022
- Announcement of Accepted Abstracts: The authors will be informed within 4 weeks via e-mail.
- Deadline for full paper submission: 30th September 2022
- Full papers will be published in the Conference Proceeding.
- Deadline for registration fee and/or gala dinner payment: Extended to 15th September 2022
The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Production and Processing, ICAPP, will take place at the Faculty of Technology Novi Sad (Bulevar Cara Lazara 1, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia) and in the building of Rectorate of the University of Novi Sad (Dr Zorana Đinđića 1, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia).
The University of Novi Sad, as well as the Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, are situated on the bank of the river Danube, in the vicinity of the famous Petrovaradin Fortress, built in the 18th century, and the old city centre.
The University of Novi Sad, with more than 50,000 students and 5,000 employees, is one of the largest educational and research centres in Central Europe. It belongs to the group of comprehensive universities, which are characterized by providing nearly all fields of science and higher education.
The Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, during 60 years of existence and work, has developed into a scientific-educational institution of enviable reputation, not only in the country but also abroad. We tend to move the barriers of science, research, and education and to present the latest scientific achievements to our students, partners as well as the general public. High level of academic education, scientific papers and publications, scientific and educational projects, innovations, patents and other accomplishments of our employees in the sphere of food, chemical, and pharmaceutical engineering, as well as in the sphere of biotechnology and materials engineering, have made our institution ranked very high among other institutions of this kind.
The Faculty of Technology Novi Sad consistently follows the latest trends and high criteria in science and research, as well as in education at all levels. Education at the Faculty of Technology Novi Sad is implemented through accredited study programs of academic studies, at four levels (undergraduate, master, specialist and PhD level), in the engineering and technology scientific field, and the subfield of technological engineering.
Prof. Biljana Pajin, Dean, Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
from the Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University Novi Sad, Serbia
- Prof. Zita Šereš
- Prof. Jaroslav Katona
- Prof. Nataša Đurišić Mladenović
- Prof. Lidija Petrović
- Prof. Jelena Pejin
- Prof. Dragan Govedarica
- Prof. Marija Milanović
- Prof. Senka Vidović
- Prof. Ljiljana Popović
- Prof. Jelena Pavličević
- Prof. Bojana Ikonić
- Ivana Nikolić, Assistant Professor
- Olga Govedarica, Assistant Professor
- Uroš Miljić, Assistant Professor
- Jadranka Fraj, Assistant Professor
- Branimir Pavlić, Assistant Professor
- Senka Popović, Assistant Professor
- Marija Jokanović, Assistant Professor
- Zorica Stojanović, Assistant Professor
- Milica Hadnađev Kostić, Assistant Professor
- Snežana Škaljac, Senior Research Associate
- Sanja Panić, Senior Research Associate
- Bojan Miljević, Senior Research Associate
- Jovana Petrović, Research Associate
- Mirjana Petronijević, Research Associate
- Vesna Vasić, Research Associate
- Ana Đurović, Research Associate
- Aleksandra Cvetanović Kljakić, Research Associate
- Nataša Nastić, Research Associate
- Ljiljana Spasojević, Research Assistant
- Jelena Tanasić, Research Assistant
- Andrea Nesterović, Research Assistant
- Milana Pribic, Teaching Assistant
- Julijana Blagojević, Teaching Assistant
- Jelena Škrbić, Research Trainee
- Sonja Stojanov, Research Trainee
- Prof. Viktor Nedović, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Zorica Knežević-Jugović, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Anamarija Mandic, Principal Research Fellow, Institute of Food Technology in Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Prof. Verica Dragovic-Uzelac, Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Prof. Dragana Šoronja Simović, Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Prof. Sandra Budžaki, Faculty of Food Technology, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Croatia
- Prof. Sonja Smole Možina, Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Prof. Drago Šubarić, Faculty of Food Technology, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Croatia
- Prof. Zsuzsanna László, Faculty of Engineering, University of Szeged, Hungary
- Prof. Aleksandra Tepić Horecki, Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Vesna Đorđević, Principal Research Fellow, Institute of Hygiene and Meat Technology, Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Malgorzata Korzenowska, Department of Functional Food Products Development, Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Poland
- Prof. Cecilia Hodúr, Faculty of Engineering, University of Szeged, Hungary
- Prof. Gordana Dimitrovska, Faculty of Biotechnical Sciences, University "St. Kliment Ohridski", Bitola, Macedonia
- Prof. Borislav Malinović, Faculty of Technology, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Prof. Zoran Zeković, Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Prof. Ljijana Đekić, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Predrag Putnik, Department of Food Technology, University of the North, Croatia
- Prof. Rita Ambrus, Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology and Regulatory Affairs Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Szeged, Hungary
- Prof. Vlada Veljković, Corresponding Member of Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Faculty of Technology in Leskovac, University of Niš, Serbia
- Perica Bošković, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Chemistry and Technology, University of Split, Croatia
- Prof. Olivera Stamenković, Faculty of Technology in Leskovac, University of Niš, Serbia
- Prof. Gülsün Akdemir Evrendilek, Bolu Abant Izzet Baysa University, Bolu, Turkey
- Marinella Farré, Principal Research Fellow, Institute of Environmental Assessment and Water Research, CSIC, Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. João Crespo, NOVA School of Science and Technology, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Prof. Zoran Petrović, Full member of Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Kansas Polymer Research Center, Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, USA
- Prof. Vladimir Srdić, Corresponding member of Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Prof. Branka Pilić, Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Branko Matović, Principal Research Fellow, Vinča Institute of Nuclear Sciences, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Ana Brás, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom
- Lucretia Miu, Principal Research Fellow, National Research & Development Institute for Textile and Leather (INCDTP), Bucharest, Romania
- Polonca Ropret, Principal Research Fellow, Head of Research Institute at Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Prof. Alexander Knyazev, Chemical Faculty, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod, Russia
- Prof. Dmitry Grishin, Full member of Russian Academy of Sciences, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod, Russia
- Prof. Blaž Likozar, National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia