2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCED PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING - ICAPP
Participants registration: on the first and second day of the Conference, October 20th (9:00-12:00 h) and October 21st (9:00-10:00 h) in the hall of the Faculty of Technology Novi Sad.
Opening ceremony: Rectorate of the University of Novi Sad, October 20th (10:45 – 11:45 h)
For all information about the scheduled lectures and poster session, please open the final Conference program - pdf
2nd International Conference on Advanced Production and Processing (ICAPP) will take place in Novi Sad, Serbia from 20th to 22nd October 2022., organized by Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad.
2nd International Conference on Advanced Production and Processing (ICAPP) is a comprehensive scientific conference with a focus on advanced research on production and processing in various fields of Technology. ICAPP is established and started in the 2019. at home institution Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, Serbia. 1st ICAPP conference was attended over 300 researchers from 22 countries.
The 2nd ICAPP Conference is devoted to the latest achievements and findings in fields of Technology organized by sections: Food Technology, Biotechnology, Nutraceuticals and Pharmaceuticals, Materials Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Sustainable Development.
The conference main goal is to present and discuss the recent progress and innovations, as well as new scientific breakthroughs and findings, within the conferences topics. Besides, the conference aim is to bring the professionals and people in science together and to initiate the networking, creation of new ideas, joint researches, new projects and innovations.
At the same time with the conference will be held 1st TwiNSol-CECs Workshop “Advance multicompound analyses and novel solutions for protection of environmental resources with contaminants of emerging concern in focus” organized within the Horizon Europe (HE) project TwiNSol-CECs (GA 101059867) as the first open-access project event - read more...
Next 3rd ICAPP will be organized in 2024. at the same institution, Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Conference Dates: 20th and 22nd October 2022
- Deadline for registration and abstract submission: Extended to 15th July 2022
- Announcement of Accepted Abstracts: The authors will be informed within 4 weeks via e-mail.
- Deadline for full paper submission: 30th September 2022
- Full papers will be published in the Conference Proceeding.
- Deadline for registration fee and/or gala dinner payment: Extended to 15th September 2022
* Gala dinner (which was charged additionally) will be held in the evening, at the end of the first day of the Conference, October 20, starting at 8:00 p.m. in the restaurant “Alaska barka” address: Ribarsko ostrvo, Novi Sad. Dinner vouchers will be available at the info desk during participant registration.
* Guided tour of Novi Sad (which is included in the registration fee) will be organized on the second day of the Conference, October 21. Meeting point: entrance of Faculty of Technology, at 2 p.m.