Department of Carbohydrate Food Engineering
Educational and scientific topics, at Department for Carbohydrate Food Engineering, include production of food that has carbohydrates as basic ingredient. Subjects taught are Technology of grain storage and milling, Technology of baking, pastry and pasta, Technology of starch and products of starch, Technology of chocolate, cookies and sweets and Technology of sugar.
Teaching activities are held on undergraduate, master and doctoral academic level within food engineering program.
Research activities are focused on physic-chemical phenomena of food, development of functional food, utilisation of by-products of food industry for development of novel food that have carbohydrates as main ingredient as well as ecological aspect of such production.
Department members (teachers and associates)
- Dr. Aleksandar Fišteš, Full Professor, Head of the Department
- Dr. Zita Šereš, Full Professor, Deputy Head of the department
- Dr. Biljana Pajin, Full Professor
- Dr. Ljubica Dokić, Full Professor
- Dr. Dragana Šoronja-Simović, Associate Professor
- Dr. Ivana Nikolić, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Ivana Lončarević, PhD Assistant
- Dr. Nikola Maravić, Assistant
Extended members of the department (researchers)
- Dr. Jovana Petrović, Research Associate
- Nemanja Bojanic, Research Associate
- Jana Zahorec, Research Associate
- Marijana Đorđević, Intern Researcher
- Miljana Đorđević, Intern Researcher