Department of Carbohydrate Food Engineering
Educational and scientific topics, at Department for Carbohydrate Food Engineering, include production of food that has carbohydrates as basic ingredient. Subjects taught are Technology of grain storage and milling, Technology of baking, pastry and pasta, Technology of starch and products of starch, Technology of chocolate, cookies and sweets and Technology of sugar.
Teaching activities are held on undergraduate, master and doctoral academic level within food engineering program.
Research activities are focused on physic-chemical phenomena of food, development of functional food, utilisation of by-products of food industry for development of novel food that have carbohydrates as main ingredient as well as ecological aspect of such production.
Department members (teachers and associates)
- Dr. Dragana Šoronja-Simović, Associate Professor, Head of the department, ORCID: 0000-0001-8027-5677
- Dr. Ivana Nikolić, Assistant Professor, Deputy Head of the department, ORCID: 0000-0002-3028-1638
- Dr. Aleksandar Fišteš, Full Professor, ORCID: 0000-0003-0742-2698
- Dr. Zita Šereš, Full Professor, ORCID: 0000-0001-8384-7562
- Dr. Biljana Pajin, Full Professor, ORCID: 0000-0002-4552-7880
- Dr. Ljubica Dokić, Full Professor, ORCID: 0000-0002-5120-5618
- Dr. Ivana Lončarević, Assistant Professor, ORCID: 0000-0001-5028-8514
- Dr. Nikola Maravić, PhD Assistant, ORCID: 0000-0002-0643-3662
- Dr. Nemanja Bojanic, Assistant, ORCID: 0000-0003-0474-5387
Extended members of the department (researchers)
- Dr. Jovana Petrović, Research Associate, ORCID: 0000-0003-3983-6801
- Dr. Marijana Đorđević, Research Associate, ORCID: 0000-0003-4099-3695
- Dr. Miljana Đorđević, Research Associate, ORCID: 0000-0002-3806-5876
- Jana Zahorec, Research Associate, ORCID: 0000-0002-8313-2644
- Dušan Rakić, Intern Researcher, ORCID: 0000-0002-9222-3732